In this position you support the local automation team in the field of programming.
Tasks and activities· Automation lead - Project Management
· Networking (bus topologies, OSI model, TCP / UDP)
· Scalance Management
· SIMIT - GAMP - TIA portal - ISA-95, ISA-TR106, ISA-88.
· Siemens PCS7 (v9), APL, Simatic Batch, Teleperm M.
· Drawing up the descriptive note and specification of the functionalities;
· Support in completing alarm lists, datasheets and other detailed documents related to design.
· Supervising the contractor and ensuring that the designed systems are correctly implemented;
· Organizing and following up the commissioning and ensuring the validation.
· Mark per topic your experience level:
1. no experience
2. 1-5 year experience (example of proof of experience)
3. 5+ year experience (example of proof of experience)
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Electromechanics or Chemical Process Technology, or the necessary experience.
• You can look back on a minimum of 3 years of experience in Process Engineering.
• You can communicate fluently in English, Dutch is experienced as a good extra.
• You are communicative.
• You have good problem solving skills.
• You present yourself as a real team player.
What we can offer you
· You work in an environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation, and an open no-nonsense corporate culture
· A professional and dynamic environment with down to earth colleagues where new ideas and initiatives are encouraged
· You will get a freelance contract with a very competitive rate.